Welcome to this website, which is created, controlled, and published by Unitech Building Materials, Corp. © Copyright 2000-2012. All Rights Reserved.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, and other matters related to the website of Unitech Building Materials, Corp. are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the website is strictly prohibited except solely for personal or internal, non-commercial purposes, provided that (a) no pages are modified, and (b) this page and any notices in such pages regarding use or ownership are included with stored, reproduced or distributed pages. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through this website. The posting of information or materials on this website does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site could be the copyrighted work of third parties.
RESTRICTIONS & PROHIBITIONS ON USE
The following are Rules of Conduct for this website and by using this website you agree to not perform any of the following:
- Impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or entity;
- Engage in any antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts;
- Transmit any data, text, message, or computer file that we deem to be: 1) harassing, abusive, defamatory, insulting, threatening, or stalking; 2) obscene, vulgar, or sexually explicit language or images; 3) bigoted or racially offensive; 4) encouraging or advocating illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Transmit any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation;
- Transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component.
USE OF INFORMATION
THIS PUBLICATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSION OF THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE DISCLAIMER ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU IN THIS RESPECT. THE MATERIALS ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. UNITECH BUILDING MATERIALS, CORP. DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS CORRECT, COMPLETE, OR UP-TO-DATE. UNITECH BUILDING MATERIALS, CORP. MAY CHANGE OR DELETE INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE WITHOUT NOTICE AT ANY TIME. THEREFORE, USE OF THESE MATERIALS IS AT THE USER’S OWN RISK.
ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY VIRUSES CONTAINED WITHIN THE ELECTRONIC FILE CONTAINING A FORM OR DOCUMENT IS DISCLAIMED.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Unitech Building Materials, Corp. and our officers, directors, employees, partners, agents, subcontractors, successors, assigns, third party suppliers of information and documents, attorneys, product and service providers, and affiliates harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable attorney's fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of this website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNITECH BUILDING MATERIALS, CORP. SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO OR USE OF ANY CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITE OR WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF UNITECH BUILDING MATERIALS, CORP. EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO UNITECH BUILDING MATERIALS, CORP., IF ANY, OR $100 (WHICHEVER IS LESS) FOR ACCESSING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE.
PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent all of the following information:
Please send any notice of claim of copyright infringement by this website to our Copyright Agent by directing your e-mail to IS.Corp@unitech-impex.com.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that has allegedly been infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work(‘s) that you claim has been infringed;
- Information sufficient for us to locate on our website the material that you claim is infringing;
- Information sufficient for us to contact you, i.e., address, telephone number, and e-mail address (if available);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
This website is controlled and operated by Unitech Building Materials, Corp. from its headquarters in Florida, USA. Your viewing of any materials on this website constitutes your approval of this Agreement and consent to jurisdiction in courts of competent jurisdiction in the state of Florida, without regard to conflict of law principals, to resolve any interpretations or disputes arising from this Agreement and any conflicts that arise from this website.